Thursday 17 June 2010

Grey.. Tired and wired and mean..*

*The Weepies - "Gotta Have You"

Subtext! I LOVE subtext! Mostly because I never quite seem to be able to say what I mean.

Picked the song because that line basically represents how I'm feeling at the moment. Exhaustion is.. Ever present, and it doesn't look like it's going to go away anytime soon. Lesigh.

My job is as ever.. Tiring. Sometimes a good kind of tired, and sometimes the thought of collapsing on my bed is the only thing keeping me going. Ho humm. Such is life I guess. Ups and downs, and the hula-hoop goes 'round and 'round.

Red eyes and fire and signs,
I'm taken by a nursery rhyme,
I want to make a ray of sunshine, and never leave home..
Wish I could stay home. For a while longer. But.. Meh. I've met a lot of wonderful people, and I've learnt so much, so I shan't complain.
Anyways. What about that Ariel and Luna Maya and Cut Tari sex vids, eh?

2 comments:

colson said...

This time I've chosen to try to get any subtexts and rather ignore the existence of them. Life is both glorious and depressing. But fortunately there always this solution to occasional or constant fatigue and annoyance: sex-tapes and similar entertainment.

colson said...

I meant: "NOT to try any subtexts"