Monday 25 June 2012

hum ho

I've often made fun of people who dramatically deactivate their facebook and/or twitter account for any reason. I think maybe I should apologize to some of them.

No, it's not a permanent thing.. And maybe this is a bit melodramatic on my part, but I think it would be best if I stayed away for a while. What you don't know can't hurt you, and what you don't read won't make you want to punch somebody's face in, all the while screaming "WHY!?"

It's a little silly, and entirely too late, all things considered. But hey, if other people can be a calculating bastard, then I can too.

Someday I'll return to facebook and twitter, but till then..



Adieu, adieu~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, A.

mousharilla said...

Hello to you too, A.

colson said...

So, let's see. Decreasing activity on facebook and twitter correlates with increasing frequency of posting on your blog.

Perhaps we should be glad? Well, I am.

mousharilla said...

Well.. Yes. Probably. But I don't know if you'll still think it was a good idea after you read one too many posts about the most mundane things.. I tried to keep my idiocy on twitter. :p