Wednesday 27 May 2009

Damn it, false alarm..! But NEWS! :D

"Paul" Is Simon Pegg's upcoming movie about aliens, or as the Chortle website says.. '...billed as ‘a comedy about being an alien in America, even if you're not from outer space''. I'm excited, of course I am..! Another movie staring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost? How can I not look forward to it! BUT.. Its apparently not part of their Blood And Ice Cream Trilogy.



I thought for sure it would be, what with it being about aliens, and the mint flavour Cornetto being green and all. 'Cause you know.. Green = Aliens..?

But apparently the final installment of the trilogy is supposed to be called 'The World's End', and production dates is as of yet unknown according to this article.

I love, love, love Simon Pegg - and that feeling was there before he played Scotty in Star Trek! And his movies with Nick Frost is always ace! Which makes me want to go see The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn where they'll be playing Thomson and Thompson (Frost and Pegg, respectively)

No comments: