Monday 2 July 2012

knowledge is power and power corrupts. so study hard and be evil.

This is probably why my mum is off to school again. She's already so evil though. I don't know how to deal with her anymore. *sigh* Parents these days.

So congrats mum! Out of my hair for at least 3 days a week, out partying with her friends (if the last time she was in school was any indication.. tsk.), and mocking her fellow students (no doubt).

I LOVE YOU, MUM!
Be good, stay sane. And please don't make anyone cry this time.

Seriously though.. I don't trust her. She's gonna come home giggling one day because an idiot classmate got upset because she was snarky. I just know this. She's a menace.

1 comment:

colson said...

Reading this daughter's tongue in cheek encouragement of a studious mother (actually I think the post is saying "I admire you're mother" in code), I'm so relieved none of my children is blogging about me.