Wednesday 25 July 2012

psstt..


Took this picture from Postsecret. I haven't visited that site in years. I used to go every week, awaiting new anonymous secrets that I could relate to, I stopped because the secrets were always the same type after a while. (But yes, I'd run away with you.). I used to have a whole folder of 'secrets' from Postsecret saved up in my computer, thinking that one day I'd print them all out and use it as wallpaper for one of the walls in my house. (But then you'd know they were all about you.)

There is no point to this post. Really. I just wanted to share that one particular 'secret' I found today.

Seriously. Didn't we say we'd run away together? Call me.

1 comment:

colson said...

To Paris?

Not a bad idea. Not at all. Paris, that city of light, elegance and culture obviously became a generous metropolis as well lately.

Last weekend my daughter and her boyfriend ( is that the appropriate wording for a man in his late forties??. Anyhow) stayed in the French capital. And discovered at checking in that their hotel room had been upgraded to a suite - just like that. Where do you find that kind of hospitality :).

So Mousharilla, Paris it will be. Let that be your next secret :).