Wednesday 8 July 2009

I AM THE GOBLIN KING..!



David Bowie as the Goblin King from Labyrinth. But now.. now.. I am the Goblin King! Yes I am feeling quite silly right now. Other than the fact I've been having a Russell Howard-Jon Richardson podcast marathon, I've just been very giddy.

Presenting.. The source of my giddyness..! The Greatest Present Of All Time.


Yes. Make up. I love, love.. LOVE make up. And nail polish. And colour. I love colour. And make up. I just really love being a girl! *JOY*

And not for any cool reason, or girly facts like 'Oh I like to look pretty', and I have no real skills with make up either! (Unlike my ex housemate, Dinsuy or Neng Tya).. I just really like playing with make up..!


This was approximately 5 minutes ago. Yes - that is blue and pink and purple and silver and green. Crap pic, you can't really see the colours - but yes. It was LOUD and so very funny. I couldn't stop giggling. Its a shame I didn't have any liquid eye liner - I would have drawn all kinds of swirls and lines if I had.

My family complains that I laugh at the randomest thing, at the most random times - its because I sometimes remember the things I get up to when I'm left on my own..! Haha!

But yes.

I love make up. It makes me giddy.

I'm forever a 5 year old, cooing at colours when it comes to make up. I don't know what I'm doing, I just slap it on my face. Its sooo sooo fun.


(David Bowie is up there because as I remembered it, the Goblin King had outrageous make up on - my memory fails me. But I still had fun skipping around my room, wearing a cloak with make up on my face and crowing 'I AM THE GOBLIN KINGGG!!!')

No comments: